takes place 3 years after Red
, and puts the user into a brand new world, Johto. The gameplay is very similar to the previous games, but with several improvements. These include new functions for the player's PokéGear, a Pokédex that can now be sorted by evolution type, and, of course, new Pokémon.
Once again, the objective of the game is to become the champion trainer, and try to complete the Pokédex. To become the champion, the player battles Gym Leaders to obtain various badges. Completing the Pokédex requires a different set of actions, and involves capturing wild Pokémon, battling various trainers to obtain money, and trading Pokémon with NPC's and other owners of Pokémon games.
- "ポケットモンスター 銀" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon Versione Argento" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon Version Argent" -- French title
- "Pokémon Silberne Edition" -- German Title
- "Pokémon Edición Plata" -- Spanish Title
- "Pocket Monsters Gin (Silver)" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Corn Popper (69582)
on Jan 15, 2004.