DescriptionYou're the Shadow Man, a person who can switch between the world of the dead and of the living. In Shadow Man your mission is to prevent five serial killers from bringing the total Armageddon. In the world of the living, you're mortal and have conventional weapons. When you die, you are transported to the world of the dead and you become Shadow Man once again. Which means you're not really mortal. In the world of the dead you can't use normal weapons, your gun shoots ghosts which kill the zombies and the other ugly creatures which live there. You also have different voodoo powers and weapons. And you're carrying a large inventory around.
- "Тень" -- Russian spelling
- "Shadow Man: Rette deine Seele" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Resident Mario||Dreamcast||Ace of Sevens (4228)|
|A creepy but cool game||Dreamcast||Exodia85 (2157)|
|X64||Nintendo 64||Sep, 1999||93 out of 100||93|
|PC Joker||Windows||Sep, 1999||88 out of 100||88|
|IGN||Dreamcast||Dec 06, 1999||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Super Play||Nintendo 64||Sep, 1999||81 out of 100||81|
|IGN||Windows||Aug 27, 1999||8 out of 10||80|
|Mega Fun||PlayStation||Oct, 1999||76 out of 100||76|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Windows||Sep 30, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Nintendo 64||Aug 24, 1999||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Spel för Alla||Nintendo 64||Nov, 1999||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Revolution||Nintendo 64||Oct 01, 1999||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a number of changes to the German version:
- All blood was recoloured green
- Dogs and dog-like enemies can't be killed.
- In the prison level, the guards and inmates have guns.
- Corpses and body parts which are part of the level design were removed or replaced with zombies.
InspirationShadow Man is based on the Valiant/Acclaim comics title of the same name.
Spencer FearonThe body double used for the game is Spencer 'The Spirit' Fearon, then a professional boxer but now more famous as a promoter, cornerman and pundit within the sport.
- Power Play
- Issue 02/2000 – Best Action-Adventure in 1999
- Issue 02/2000 – Best Sound in 1999
- Total! (Germany)
- Issue 01/2000 – Best N64 Action-Adventure in 1999
Related Web Sites