Not an American user?
DescriptionEssentially a side-on scrolling beat 'em up in the vain of The Way of the Exploding Fist, but with an epic storyline and puzzles a-plenty.
The introduction, now an Amiga classic, shows the Beast-mage stealing your infant sister and the purpose of the game is to rescue her back. On the way a variety of puzzles, sub-quests and really nasty monsters dog your every step.
- "シャドー・オブ・ザ・ビーストⅡ 獣神の呪縛" -- Japanese spelling
- "SOTB2" -- Informal title
- "Shadow of the Beast II: Jūshin no Jubaku" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Sega Force||Genesis||Mar 18, 1993||98 out of 100||98|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||SEGA CD||Feb, 1995||8 out of 10||80|
|ST Action||Atari ST||Nov, 1991||75 out of 100||75|
|Zzap!||Amiga||Nov, 1990||72 out of 100||72|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||SEGA CD||Feb, 1995||7 out of 10||70|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amiga||Nov, 1990||605 out of 1000||60|
|Pixel-Heroes.de||Amiga||Nov, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Oct, 1990||42 out of 100||42|
|Power Play||Amiga||Nov, 1990||37 out of 100||37|
|Amiga Power||Amiga||May, 1991||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAccording to the Amiga game manual, it took:
- Fact Box -
- Total Memory Used: 3.5 megabytes
- Graphics Data: 2 megabytes
- Music & Sound Data: 1 megabyte
- Music Sample Rate: 20 kilohertz
- Screen Update: 50 time a second
- Project Duration: 12 months