The first of the NBA Live
titles on the PC, NBA Live 95
includes all of the basketball players from the '94 - '95 season as well as the All-Star teams from the East and West.
Manage over 300 players using the General Manager feature, new in this edition. Statistics for each player and team are saved. View players and teams side-by-side to compare stats and other information. You can trade any player in the league.
Multiple in-game settings let you choose the mode of play, the style, and even the length of a quarter or session. Full motion videos bring your plays to life onscreen. Listen to the crowd roar, the noises of the court and hoop, and voices of the players. There is also a soundtrack of modern music.
The DOS version includes support for 2 graphics resolutions: Normal mode (low res) 320x200 or Wide Angle (high res) 640x480. Gameplay can be controlled using the keyboard, mouse or joystick.
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Information also contributed by
Big John WV
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) - #57 in the “150 Best Games of All Time” list
- Vol. 3, Iss. 1 - Sports Game of the Year 1994 (SNES version)
- Vol. 3, Iss. 1 - Basketball Game of the Year 1994 (SNES version)
- Game Players
- January 1995 - Best SNES Sports Game in 1994
- GameStar (Germany)
- Issue 12/1999 - #77 in the "100 Most Important PC Games of the Nineties" ranking