DescriptionA complete compilation of 7 classic Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog title.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic's first ever outing had you controlling the speedy blue hedgehog through level after level of loops, spins, traps and enemies, as you take on Dr. Robotnik.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The second Sonic title continues the neverending battle against Dr. Robotnik, while introducing a side kick for Sonic, Tails (who has the ability to fly using his two tails) and a 2 player mode.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3: Sonic and Tails are now up against Knuckles, who also wants the Chaos Emeralds along with Dr. Robotnik.
- Sonic & Knuckles: An update of Sonic 3 introduces players to Knuckles as a playable character, with the ability to climb up walls, punch enemies and glide through the air.
- Sonic 3D Blast: Away from the usual side-scrolling Sonic, this Marble Madness style psuedo-3D title has you chasing Robotnik once again, and collecting the usual assortment of rings and bonuses.
- Sonic Spinball: It's Sonic stuck in a pinball machine, with the simple aim of defeating the great Dr. while making major high scores by flicking the ball like Sonic through-out the tables.
- Dr.Robotnik‘s Mean Bean Machine: The Doc has a problem of his own this time, as you play a Tetris style puzzle game, matching the beans to clear them from the screen.
Part of the Following Groups
|GamersMark||Nov 16, 2002||9.6 out of 10||96|
|Nintendojo||2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Power Sonic||Mar 23, 2013||8.5 out of 10||85|
|games xtreme||Mar 26, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpy||Dec 24, 2002||80|
|IGN||Nov 12, 2002||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Mar 19, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 14, 2006||70|
|Games TM||Mar, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Netjak||Jan 08, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Japanese version of this collection has 2 extra games: Comix Zone and The Ooze.
Related Web Sites
- Sonic Mega Collection | Strategy Wiki (Strategy guide and walkthrough wiki.)
- Sonic Mega Collection | Wikipedia (Information about the game at Wikipedia.)