DescriptionThe Director's Cut is a remake of the original Broken Sword game. The game features the same basic story, but has additional locales to visit, more puzzles and tells parts of the story from Nico's perspective. Some of the puzzles also make use of the unique abilities of Nintendo's game consoles and the animated facial expressions have been redrawn by Dave Gibbons.
- "Les Chevaliers de Baphomet: The Director's Cut" -- French title
- "Broken Sword: Тень тамплиеров. Расширенное издание" -- Russian spelling
- "Broken Sword: La Leyenda de los Templarios - Montaje del Director" -- Spanish title
- "Broken Sword: Il Segreto Dei Templari - The Director's Cut" -- Italian title
- "Broken Sword: Director's Cut HD" -- iPad title
- "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" -- Android/iPhone title
- "Baphomets Fluch: The Director's Cut" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Stay away from the Director's Cut||Risingson (8)|
|Just Adventure||Oct 08, 2010||A||100|
|BeefJack||Sep 29, 2010||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Vandal Online||Oct 26, 2010||7.5 out of 10||75|
|PC Gamer||Oct 31, 2010||69 out of 100||69|
|HonestGamers||Sep 09, 2010||6 out of 10||60|
|PCActu||Nov 10, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 11, 2010||9 out of 20||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Broken Sword: Shadow Of The Templars (Director's Cut) Hints from UHS (A comprehensive walkthrough presented in a different way. Answers your questions gradually so solutions aren't revealed immediately, helping you solve the game yourself.)