Sierra Online - Shanghai
Moby ID: 15673
- Studio Ch'in - Original company name
Overview edit · view history
Studio Ch'in was the Chinese branch of Secret Lair Studios. On September 28, 2006, it was announced that Vivendi Games had acquired Secret Lair along with the Chinese branch and targeted it to become part of its Sierra Online division. The Chinese office was renamed Sierra Online - Shanghai. It was eventually absorbed into Activision Blizzard when the acquisition and merger of Vivendi Games took place and then dissolved.
Credited on 4 Games from 2007 to 2008
|Gin Rummy (2008 on Xbox 360)|
|Lost Cities (2008 on Xbox 360)|
|Arkadian Warriors (2007 on Xbox 360)|
|Carcassonne (2007 on Xbox 360)|
- 4 games with Sierra Online
- 3 games with SDI Media Group, Inc.
- 2 games with SomaTone Interactive Audio
- 2 games with Sierra Online - Seattle
- 1 game with Aim Sound Studio
- 1 game with VMC Game Labs
- 1 game with 822 Digital
- 1 game with Behaviour Interactive Chile Ltda.