Logical Design Works, Inc.
Moby ID: 769
Overview edit · view history
Logical Design Works, Inc. was a California based company founded in 1983 by Lucjan Daniel Wenzel. They originally worked on conversions for games from Strategic Simulations, Inc. but in 1987 the publishing label California Dreams was launched. The company had a Polish subsidiary called P.Z.Karen Co. Development Group which developed many of its games.
Credited on 14 Games from 1984 to 1993
|Ancient Glory (1993 on Apple IIgs)|
|Street Rod 2: The Next Generation (1991 on DOS, Amiga)|
|Tunnels of Armageddon (1989 on DOS, Amiga, Apple IIgs)|
|Vegas Craps (1987 on Apple IIgs, Commodore 64, DOS...)|
|Vegas Gambler (1987 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|Phantasie II (1986 on Atari ST, Commodore 64, Apple II...)|
|Rings of Zilfin (1986 on DOS, Commodore 64, Atari ST...)|
|NAM (1986 on Commodore 64, Apple II, Atari 8-bit)|
|Panzer Grenadier (1985 on Commodore 64, Apple II, Atari 8-bit)|
|Phantasie (1985 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|Realm of Impossibility (1984 on Commodore 64, Apple II, Atari 8-bit...)|
|Fighter Command: The Battle of Britain (1983 on Commodore 64, Apple II)|
|Computer Ambush (1982 on Commodore 64, Apple II, Atari 8-bit...)|
|Computer Quarterback (1981 on Commodore 64, Apple II, Atari 8-bit)|
- 8 games with Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- 5 games with California Dreams
- 2 games with Electronic Arts Distribution
- 2 games with P.Z.Karen Co. Development Group
- 1 game with All American Adventures
- 1 game with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 1 game with Big Red Computer Club
- 1 game with Westwood Studios, Inc.
- 1 game with BRAM Inc.
- 1 game with Brasoft Produtos de Informática Ltda.