Forums > MobyGames > games box content

Don Meu (1) on 6/2/2007 4:15 PM · Permalink · Report

hi, this site is my main source of info about games, thanks. now a question: why is there no box content details, like in allgame? i think its an important feature. ciao

Sciere (930966) on 6/2/2007 4:22 PM · Permalink · Report

In the past, we have discussed adding a separate section for the feelies and other items included with games. It's not implemented yet, but it will be one day.

Don Meu (1) on 6/2/2007 4:30 PM · Permalink · Report

i hope it comes true in a near future... i dont mean to publish documentation, but just the exact content of the game box. this will help who buys second hand games to know if they are complete in documentation.

Virgil (8563) on 6/2/2007 4:48 PM · Permalink · Report

Great idea, many old games(80s-mid 90s) came with lot of stuff inside. For instance, I have heard, that small axe was included in box with Golden Axe.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66524) on 6/2/2007 6:18 PM · Permalink · Report

I have heard, that small axe was included in box with Golden Axe.

I inherited my friend's store-bought copy of the MS-DOS version and neither of us ever heard of such a thing 8)

Sciere (930966) on 6/2/2007 6:20 PM · Permalink · Report

Currently, that information is usually listed in the trivia section.

Daniel Saner (3503) on 6/10/2007 1:12 PM · Permalink · Report

It would be cool to also allow/encourage pictures of the box contents. Ok, so it is what The Legacy is already doing, but the idea is not that far-fetched :)

Corn Popper (69019) on 6/10/2007 4:35 PM · Permalink · Report

it''s not far fetched, it's planned for the site and will come... we are doing some improvements and fixes to what we have now before we start adding a lot of major additions to the site