Forums > Off Topic > Random Shizzle

RE5FAN on 4/21/2006 2:39 PM · Permalink · Report

Well, I am extremely bored right now. I thought about writing about a game, but I decided I'd just jot down some of today's thoughts. I'm supposed to be testing now, but I decided to accidently forget about it, because I stayed up all night with my boyfriend playing Halo 2. Yeah he kicked my butt!...heh...It's only because he made it his mission to learn every nook and cranny of every stage! So....what's on everyone's mind? I'm thinking about how much trouble I am going to be in when they finally figure out that I have skipped. CRAP...So what does everyone have planned for the weekend? I think I'm just gunna kick it @ home. Order a couple of pizzas and game it up! lol, well I have to go! See Everyone later!

D Michael (222) on 4/21/2006 3:32 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

you think that's bad I used to skip to dedicate more time to Lone Wolf and Grail Quest books. If I had the games of today back then I'd have dropped out in the 5th grade.

RE5FAN on 4/21/2006 5:21 PM · Permalink · Report

Hehe, that's really freakin funny!

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 4/24/2006 1:28 AM · Permalink · Report

I don't neccesarily skip out in tests or school but I if theres a video game calling my name sometimes I can become a huge procrastinator.

This weekend I was finally able to relax, me and my friends saw Silent Hill which was one of the scariest movies I've seen. Also, we sat around Saturday and played Pokemon, and I'm lagging behind while the rest of them are at Giovanni already! :-(

Yea, we're dorks.

But I know how it feels to be up against someone who memorized every nook and cranny of the stage, you get a lot of those poepl online. :-P

Riamus (8480) on 4/24/2006 1:31 AM · Permalink · Report

That's why I never play FPS games online. I hate playing against, or even with, people who just memorize the best locations and go there automatically. It's not fun for me that way.

Corn Popper (69019) on 4/24/2006 6:18 AM · Permalink · Report

well let's get some tetris ds wifi battle going then

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 1:58 PM · Permalink · Report

Awesome, How was Silent Hill, was it really scary, or did it suck? That would be a shame...

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:32 PM · Permalink · Report

OMFRANKINGERARD!! IZZY!!!! HEY!!! Im bored. OH and im new to this site!!!! Do you want to skip next hour??? Oh and Resident Evil rocks my socks!!!

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:34 PM · Permalink · Report

PEACHHHHHHHH! HEYYYY, what are you doing on here?! Yeah this site rocks, there are some awesome people on here ;P and lots of information! Yeah I am definitely skipping Chemistry! I hate that class!

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:36 PM · Permalink · Report

Okay awesomeness!!! Yeah im on here. As of 5 minutes ago. I need something to cure my Myspace addiction. lol Cant wait to meet some of you! :) GERARD! I hate Chem too. Oh well. Just 22 more days!!!! And we will flunk out of it!

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:39 PM · Permalink · Report

YESSSSSSSSS, hey you know what's pathetic? I can see you replying to me...Yeah, you were myspace possessed, like a zombie...it was crazy. If you were too far away from the computer I think you'd start foaming at the mouth, that's no joke :( it's good to have you back.

Cassie stands up and says ~My name is Cassie, and I have been MYSPACE free for 2 days~

~Everyone Claps~

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:42 PM · Permalink · Report

LMAO. I know!!! That is fing hilarious!!! I know. Im proud of myself. My. Myspace...cries kidding. But it is hard! Isnt that funny stuff? I see you replying to my new post. Crazy. lol We are nerds! high fives Im super bored right now. Oh have you seen the stop signs?????

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:43 PM · Permalink · Report

No Cassie, they're all in your head...

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:45 PM · Permalink · Report

WHATS IN MY HEAD?!?!?! The voices... OH. I hear them talk to me. KIDDING EVERYONE.

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:47 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]WHATS IN MY HEAD?!?!?! The voices... OH. I hear them talk to me. KIDDING EVERYONE. [/Q --end Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--] No she's not. But she is right about nothing being in that head of hers...snicker

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:48 PM · Permalink · Report

lol Your such a nerd.

RE5FAN on 4/24/2006 2:49 PM · Permalink · Report

that one stung

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/24/2006 2:50 PM · Permalink · Report

Good. lol Dont feel bad. We are both nerds. :) lol

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 4/25/2006 1:07 AM · Permalink · Report

And that's how the glorious MobyGames Forums turned into an everyday conversation between pretty girls.

(From the "History of MobyGames, Vol. XIV", 2035)

Zovni (10504) on 4/25/2006 3:01 AM · Permalink · Report

Attack of the teens!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shazbut (163) on 4/25/2006 11:43 AM · Permalink · Report

Oh God....they're GIRLS....HUMAN girls....and they're posting...right...above....me. Er.....

Say, if you girls aren't, like, too, you know, busy, soon, then...um....maybe we could....that is I could...with you both, you know, go out for drinks some time, that is, er..., if you'd like, sorry for being, like, cliched, but i was just thinking....but it's ok if you don't want to, because you're probably busy and i understand that, but I, you know, thought since, you know, we, and, er...do you like drinks...because i like drinks...they're nice...and um...then, so, er..., what.....

faints

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:04 PM · Permalink · Report

Hehehe, sorry about the rambling, Peach obviously talks too much...

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:10 PM · Permalink · Report

And Shazbut I think I'll take you up on that offer of yours...

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:10 PM · Permalink · Report

As do you Izzy. Pretty girls. That sounds good. :)

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Don't let it go to your head, you're still a skank.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:14 PM · Permalink · Report

HAHAHA and you will always be a slut. :)

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:34 PM · Permalink · Report

HEY!!! Slut? Let's not bring your mom into this...

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:37 PM · Permalink · Report

My mom only learned from the best.

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 2:39 PM · Permalink · Report

Who? You?

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/25/2006 2:45 PM · Permalink · Report

No silly you :) Are we going to next hour? OH wait we have to huh? DAMN!

RE5FAN on 4/25/2006 4:21 PM · Permalink · Report

Read my latest post, I hate my sis

Indra was here (20750) on 4/25/2006 5:24 PM · Permalink · Report

So this makes our MobyGirls member list to what number? 4?

faints besides Shazbut

monkeyislandgirl (8626) on 4/25/2006 8:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Ahhh R4 reminds me of a younger me...with her random threads

Ahhh to be young again sighs

Luis Silva (13443) on 4/26/2006 5:11 AM · Permalink · Report

Bloody hell. I haven't seen a thread this nested in a long time.

And far from me to add to it, no sireeeeeeeee.

RE5FAN on 4/26/2006 7:19 PM · Permalink · Report

So yeah, get back on topic....I love RESIDENT EVIL 4, did I mention that?

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/26/2006 10:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Yeah you have. Im EXTREMELY bored right now. :( And this dog is making me mad. Very mad. Is J*** coming over tonight????????

RE5FAN on 4/27/2006 6:00 PM · Permalink · Report

Yeah how bout that Leon, he's one tough bitch aint he?

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 4/28/2006 1:42 PM · Permalink · Report

lol Hell yes he is! Thats kinda funny. We are saying hes sexy but hes a video game character... Oh well.