Forums > Game Forums > Man Enough > Please! Could you help me?

José Atilio Michelutti on 2/12/2009 4:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Well, you'll see. Long ago that I'm searching for someone who can help me and you're my only one hope. So, I bought this game on 1994. I played and enjoyed it. I still have the 2 CD's. But It also had a diskette with the man.exe file. Guess what! The diskette is broken, I lost the man.exe file and in spite of having everything (the box, the 2 CD's, the books) I can't play anymore, because of I don´t have the man.exe file. Could you tell me what may I do for getting this file again, so I can play this game? I would appreciate a lot his help! Thank you. All yours José Atilio Michelutti.

DJP Mom (11333) on 2/12/2009 10:51 PM · Permalink · Report

Sorry guy, if you've lost your man.exe there's no hope for you!

chirinea (47508) on 2/13/2009 1:48 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DJP Mom wrote--]Sorry guy, if you've lost your man.exe there's no hope for you! [/Q --end DJP Mom wrote--] I thought that you would say that if he's lost his man.exe he's not man enough! =P

Unicorn Lynx (181771) on 2/13/2009 3:11 PM · Permalink · Report

Sorry guy, if you've lost your man.exe there's no hope for you!

LOL!!

You've made my day with this one :-))

Indra was here (20752) on 2/13/2009 9:24 PM · Permalink · Report

Remote chance you could find it on the torrents. But we're not supposed discuss the details here...er, you didn't hear it from me. cough

Foxhack (32100) on 2/13/2009 9:41 PM · Permalink · Report

Wait. You mean this file isn't in the CD itself? Why wouldn't it have an install routine to create a boot disk or something like that?

José Atilio Michelutti on 2/18/2009 7:07 PM · Permalink · Report

Do you think that I'm so fool for asking for a file that I should have on the CD's? The question is : why the hell tsunami didn't save the man.exe file on one of the 2 CD's instead of saving it on a diskette?

xroox (3895) on 2/18/2009 8:22 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

That is extremely weird. So when you bought this game, it came with two CDs and a floppy disk? Do they explain the reason for this in the manual?

Also, did you try e-mailing beatbox, who submitted the cover and disc images to MobyGames? He would seem like your best bet.

José Atilio Michelutti on 2/19/2009 5:25 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Well, they explained how to install the game. And yes, I have 2 CD's and I had a diskette, and all the documentation. Yes I tried to contact beatbox, I sent him an e-mail, but he didn't reply me. And sorry, how could I insert an image here?

xroox (3895) on 2/20/2009 12:39 AM · Permalink · Report

Sorry, not quite sure what you're asking. If you want to submit a cover image, disc image or screenshot for the game, then follow this link.

If you want to post an image right here in the forums, just use normal html tags, as explained here.