🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Black & White > Obscene Hermit

And Wan on 3/2/2009 4:06 PM · Permalink · Report

Everytime I go to the Hermit in world 1, he keeps on wan*ing me off saying, "That creature ain't bigger than the last time I seed him."

Is he really showing obscene gestures? He's holding his right-hand in a cup shape... then moving it up and down around his groin area...

DJP Mom (11333) on 3/2/2009 4:09 PM · Permalink · Report

It's actually okay to continue posting in the same thread as your questions are all about the same game :)

And Wan on 3/2/2009 11:28 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Okay.. I was told for a video submission.. but I already had a video of the Hermit.

Okay... he doesn't jer off around his groin area.. but he does lean back and do the jering gesture

see here (twice): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUvcOn6LaDQ (when the hermit talks, don't read the text otherwise you miss the jer*king gesture he does.. anyway.. he does it twice)

Big John WV (26954) on 3/3/2009 2:45 AM · Permalink · Report

Oh man wiping the tears from my eyes. It does look like it, but it may also be that he is using his thumb and pointing it the creature, kinda like pointing to indicate something, but it does seem like it though. As for arching back not everyone does that when they point with their thumb, I have a cousin that does that so whoever put that in the game more than likely has seen that too and with the graphics it's hard to distinguish a thumb, so probably it is just him arching and pointing with his thumb. Of course, I could be completely off and he is a huge fan of Macrofurry, LOL.

Slug Camargo (583) on 3/3/2009 3:16 AM · Permalink · Report

God I miss the times when this forum only had hilarious spam and bloody arguments about religion and politics =/

Mobygamesisreanimated (11069) on 3/3/2009 9:45 AM · Permalink · Report

New game group: Games with characters that look like they might be jerking it.

Indra was here (20755) on 3/3/2009 6:44 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Schadenfreude wrote--]God I miss the times when this forum only had hilarious spam and bloody arguments about religion and politics =/ [/Q --end Schadenfreude wrote--] Think we run out of arguments to argue about. :p

Slug Camargo (583) on 3/15/2009 12:13 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] [Q2 --start Schadenfreude wrote--]God I miss the times when this forum only had hilarious spam and bloody arguments about religion and politics =/ [/Q2 --end Schadenfreude wrote--] Think we run out of arguments to argue about. :p [/Q --end Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] How come? As I remember, those arguments were always about the same two topics. Then again, I used to flee when posts started breaking the 10.000-character limit, so I might be wrong =P

Big John WV (26954) on 3/18/2009 1:02 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Schadenfreude wrote--] [Q2 --start Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] Think we run out of arguments to argue about. :p [/Q2 --end Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] How come? As I remember, those arguments were always about the same two topics. Then again, I used to flee when posts started breaking the 10.000-character limit, so I might be wrong =P [/Q --end Schadenfreude wrote--]

Well, I bet you 10-1 I could start up a huge thread that would probably send Indra into a whirlwind of terror, but I won't utter them here for fear of hell rising, lol, besides the two words I would speak isn't true anyway, lol.

Indra was here (20755) on 3/18/2009 6:30 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Big John WV wrote--]Well, I bet you 10-1 I could start up a huge thread that would probably send Indra into a whirlwind of terror, but I won't utter them here for fear of hell rising, lol, besides the two words I would speak isn't true anyway, lol. [/Q --end Big John WV wrote--] Curious. As long as its argueable in a civilized manner. Anything less is beneath me. :p

Big John WV (26954) on 3/18/2009 7:09 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] Curious. As long as its argueable in a civilized manner. Anything less is beneath me. :p [/Q --end Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--]

Not really, lol, more like something a kid would say on a playground that could get his ass handed to him, lol.