Forums > Find a game > Sega Genesis game where you can do driving stunts

Brent Hegnauer on 4/7/2014 12:42 AM · Permalink · Report

The game was in pseudo-3D (similar to Star Fox on the SNES), and you were able to drive a car around and do various stunts. Pretty sure the perspective was from within the car, as I remember getting a cracked windshield.

I remember a big loop you could try going through, but you needed a lot of space to get up to speed otherwise you'd fall.

I realize that's not a lot of detail... Wish I could be more descriptive.

chirinea (47495) on 4/7/2014 1:52 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hard Drivin'?

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 4/7/2014 2:41 AM · Permalink · Report

Heh, the Genesis' cover art has the stunt car with the rear license plate "10 GEN", a homonym for developer Tengen. I would document that as trivia, but do I really want to have to consolidate all the other trivia entries there first? Ehhh, not tonight.

Alaka (106134) on 4/9/2014 7:02 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]Heh, the Genesis' cover art has the stunt car with the rear license plate "10 GEN", a homonym for developer Tengen. I would document that as trivia, but do I really want to have to consolidate all the other trivia entries there first? Ehhh, not tonight. [/Q --end Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]

The trivia has been consolidated. Feel free to submit a revision when you get the chance.