Forums > MobyGames > Site Update (April 8th)

MobyReed (325) on 4/9/2014 12:59 AM · Permalink · Report

Update Log

• Added gold star and blue flame icons for Patrons (please email [email protected] w/ your account name if you haven't yet)
  • Added ability for Patrons to remove ads
  • Added Platinum Supporters to the footer
  • Fixed screenshot edit function for approver+ folks
  • Minor design updates for login / register pages
  • Updated MobyGoal to be more attainable... (changed from 4,500 -> 4,000)
  • And introducing Moby's Trivia Tuesday! An interesting factoid every Tuesday from the MobyGames vault 'o trivia.

Nélio (1976) on 4/9/2014 1:23 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start MobyReed wrote--]- Fixed screenshot edit function for approver+ folks [/Q --end MobyReed wrote--] What changed?

MAT (240968) on 4/12/2014 1:27 PM · Permalink · Report

We can now edit screenshots :) I pointed this out to him because it was never working like we could edit covers. Now I just checked, editing screenshots is working. Yeey!! Not much to do here as we probably cannot move them from one game to another, but at least we can fix typos and bad descriptions ;)) And reorder them when multiple users submit them from various parts in the game so sometimes main title and main menu end up in the middle, etc..

Nélio (1976) on 4/12/2014 1:30 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh, I thought that was already possible. I never tried it, hence my question.

Thanks!

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 4/9/2014 3:20 AM · Permalink · Report

And introducing Moby's Trivia Tuesday! An interesting factoid every Tuesday from the MobyGames vault 'o trivia.

Today's looked like it was from the Gamasutra vault 'o trivia!

chirinea (47495) on 4/9/2014 3:25 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]And introducing Moby's Trivia Tuesday! An interesting factoid every Tuesday from the MobyGames vault 'o trivia.

Today's looked like it was from the Gamasutra vault 'o trivia! [/Q --end Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]I had the same impression. I went to our EA company's page and saw the trivia there, not with the same level of detail, though. We should at least have a link to the trivia section of our company's page.

Игги Друге (46653) on 4/9/2014 10:15 AM · Permalink · Report

Can you add an option to remove the footer (and header message) for approvers, or at least remove it from the approval and contribution pages? It slows down loading when you're doing work.