Eselmir and the Five Magical Gifts
Eselmir and the five magical gifts is a 2D point and click adventure game inspired by the old classics of the genre. It tells the story of Eselmir and his journey to find the five magical lost gifts of King Theoson, leading the player to explore an imaginary world studied in every detail. An atypical and elegant fantasy made up of stories within the story, one enclosed in the other.## Story
The story takes place in an epic and legendary world dominated by powerful divinities and ancient spells. Ancient people build flourishing cities and monuments prosper. This unique and adventurous world of Eselmir is inhabited by fairies and mysterious creatures. Eselmir, a priest devoted to the Goddess of Time, belongs to the ancient Pirin race, demigods descendants of a fairy and a mortal that live on the highest mountains in the east. One night, Eselmir receives a mission from his goddess that could change the fate of many: to find the five lost gifts of King Theoson, the progeny of Pirin's civilization, which at his death was buried together with his treasures in a secret place whose grave was never found again.## Features
- An engaging 2D point and click adventure game entangled with puzzles and mysticism, breathtaking landscapes and picturesque characters.
- It is an original blend of fairy tales, inspired by ancient mythology and medieval folklore.
- It explores an entire continent with countless and flourishing civilizations including magical items and enchanted charming places.
- A Narratively-rich 2D point and click adventure game filled with brillant dialogues, mystery and magic.
- Dozens and dozens of puzzles and many inventory objects to collect and interact with.
- Over 170 hand-illustrated and digitally colored backgrounds, 140+ characters and 15+ hours of gameplay.
- Original soundtrack specifically composed for the game.
- 40 challenging in-game achievements and several collectibles to find.
The Pirin Saga
The concept of the game was inspired and based on texts and drawings of a young talented Swiss writer, Sebastiano B. Brocchi who wrote a new elegant fantasy saga called "Pirin." The game is set in his own created universe. The hand made drawings are easily recognizable with a strong personality, are of the same style used to illustrate the book made by Brocchi itself.## Summary
Genre: Point and click adventure, 2D,
Subtitles: English, Italian
Voiceover (cutscenes only): English, Italian## Press Quotes
"Before you start playing Eselmir make sure you have the empty agenda for a few months!"
The Games Machine (no. 329)
"Do you like fairy tales, magic and mythology? So, Eselmir and the five magical gifts might well please you. For us a clear secret tip!"
Red Bull Games
"A refined adventure story. Eselmir is a videogame like few others! Chapeau!"
Playing the Game
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
53 People (34 developers, 19 thanks) · View all
|Based on the fantasy saga "Pirin" created by|
|Co-owner Stelex Software|
|'An Ort und Stelle'|
|'Dreams of Many Explorers'|
|'Musik des Einsamen'|
|'Sailing towards the Unknown'|
|'The Shadow of Belhagard'|
|'The Way to Lothriel'|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 71% (based on 3 ratings)
- MobyGames ID: 101347
- Steam App: 677850
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Stefano Maccarinelli.
Game added September 28th, 2018. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.