Sentience: The Android's Tale
Sentience: The Android's Tale is a choice-based narrative adventure game from the creator of The Deed series and the Space Pilgrim saga.
- Play through a complex narrative which is influenced by your decisions. Freedom of choice does not come without consequence, for humans or robots. Will you be an obedient servant or plant the seeds of chaos?
- Interact with the forgotten pioneers, the twenty-four colonists stationed on the borderworld of Akritas. Get to know their various stories and backgrounds, obey their commands and earn their trust (or not, as the case may be).
- See the world through the eyes of an android and encounter relevant questions about the future of artificial intelligence.
- At least a dozen possible endings. Every major character may survive or perish during the game as a result of your choices and actions.
- Uncover the mysteries of this desert planet on the edge of space and learn the true nature of your mission, all while reliving the days of good old-fashioned point-and-click adventure games.
- Features mouse, keyboard and controller support.
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
30 People · View all
|This game was created by|
|Using RPG Maker MV Version 1.3.4.||
|High Fantasy I & II||
|Wild Steam, Dead Or Alive||
|PVG Sci-Fi Tiles||
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 123360
- Steam App: 635850
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by John Wallace.
Game added March 29th, 2019. Last modified March 27th, 2023.