Official Description (Ad Blurb)
Reclaim your mother's lost throne with the mighty power of the skies! Bring down lightning on your foes, climb an endless tower, and call the ghosts of old foes to your aid. In this fantasy epic, how will you wield your magical birthright?*
Stars Arisen is an interactive novel by Abigail C. Trevor. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
After a four-hundred-year reign, your mother, the immortal and all-powerful Sorceress of the Skies, was overthrown in a violent revolution. Called a tyrant and forced into exile, she was believed dead by all—except you, her secret child and chosen heir. Now, as the Sorceress's life bleeds away, she has given you a task: steal back the fallen stars that granted her power and reclaim her crown.
With the last vestiges of your mother's magic in your hands, you'll descend for the first time to the city she left behind and discover how it's reshaped itself in her absence. The rebels who cast it down feud over its governance, and rioters in the street grasp at the remnants of sorcery in the city's secret corners. Seeing the rising new world, do you still intend to fulfill your mother's ancient vision? Will you restore the Sorceress's might, shatter it for good, or claim it for yourself?
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, monogamous, polyamorous, asexual, and/or aromantic
- Make your mark with power or political acumen
- Romance a radical orator, a savvy journalist, an outlaw mage, the heir to the rebellion, or the ghost of a master thief
- Pit feuding factions against each other, or guide them to peace
- Literally shape the city as its magical power pulls at your soul
- Learn the legend your mother wanted forgotten
- Summon storms to split the world in two
Wielding the magic of fallen stars, will you rise?
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Pseudo_Intellectual.
Game added March 17, 2023. Last modified May 14, 2023.