aka: Bad Mojo: The Roach Game, Booger Project
The four possible endings can be found as .mov files on the CD-ROM.
- At the bottom of the newspaper page placed above the urinal, there is an ad for Iron Helix, which was developed by the same team.
- The cat's name, Franz, is an obvious homage to Franz Kafka. Protagonist Roger Samms's name is very similar to Gregor (spelled backwards = rogerG) Samsa, Kafka's main character from The Metamorphosis.
- The cut out eyes on the wall of Roger's research room include those of celebrities, such as Michelle Pfeiffer and David Duchovny.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #7 Top Sleeper Of All Time
- PC Player (Germany)
- Issue 01/1997 - Most Innovative Player Character in 1996
- Game Hall of Fame
Information also contributed by Patrick Bregger, Steve Suchman, and Zovni.
Know of any trivia we're missing? Contribute.
Trivia contributed by n-n, Cantillon, Patrick Bregger, Kayburt.