- Family Feud (1985 on Coleco Adam, 1987 on DOS, Commodore 64)
- Family Feud (1991 on NES)
- Family Feud (1994 on 3DO)
- Family Feud (1997 on Dedicated handheld)
- Family Feud (2000 on Windows, PlayStation)
- Family Feud (2004 on J2ME, 2005 on BREW)
- Family Feud (2006 on Windows, PlayStation 2)
- Family Feud (2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch...)
This version differs from others, with over 4,000 survey questions. The rules conforms to the shows, divided into rounds until a family reaches 300 points and the "Three Strikes" rule. It also featured the new "Bulls Eye Round" that was introduced to the show at the time.
To answer questions, the player uses the D-pad to move a cursor and pressing the required button in order to select that letter and spell out their answer. Players can also battle each other as well as customize their family to their liking, from their appearance, hobbies, intelligence and occupations and customize the rules to suit the player.
Credits (SNES version)
|Music and Sound Effects by|
|Package and Manual Design||
Average score: 70% (based on 4 ratings)
Average score: 2.5 out of 5 (based on 4 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 38714
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Big John WV.
Game added January 25th, 2009. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.