- Family Feud (1985 on Coleco Adam, 1987 on DOS, Commodore 64)
- Family Feud (1991 on NES)
- Family Feud (1993 on SNES, Genesis)
- Family Feud (1997 on Dedicated handheld)
- Family Feud (2000 on Windows, PlayStation)
- Family Feud (2004 on J2ME, 2005 on BREW)
- Family Feud (2006 on Windows, PlayStation 2)
- Family Feud (2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch...)
This game is based on the television game show, Family Feud. The game supports both single-player and multiplayer. Contestants choose the best answers based on the questions asked by the virtual game show host. The game features families that are in full-motion video and the host asks questions in a digitized voice. Besides having the regular rounds, the game also has the Bullseye Round and the Fast Money Round. There are 5 levels of computer intelligence to play against.
Credits (3DO version)
55 People (44 developers, 11 thanks) · View all
|Anarchist & Brummie|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 72% (based on 6 ratings)
Average score: 4.2 out of 5 (based on 2 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 38918
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Trekster.
Game added December 1st, 2009. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.