The Addams Family
- The Addams Family (1991 on TurboGrafx CD)
- The Addams Family (1992 on SNES, Amiga, Atari ST...)
- The Addams Family (1992 on NES, 1993 on Game Gear, SEGA Master System)
- The Addams Family (1992 on Game Boy)
Description official description
The Addams Family is a platformer based on the movie of the same name. The player takes the role of Gomez who searches for his missing family members. To find them he has to explore different parts of the mansion, e.g. the woods, while jumping a lot and avoiding enemies. In comparison to the other versions of the game this one is more puzzle-oriented, meaning the player has to find keys to access certain parts of the game world. Another big difference is that this version is not side-scrolling, the player is always sees the whole room and the game switches to another one if the player leaves the screen or enters a door.
Credits (Commodore 64 version)
Average score: 66% (based on 10 ratings)
Average score: 2.5 out of 5 (based on 17 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
The code of the Spectrum version has a hidden message ranting that burglars and car thieves are the scum of the earth and should be hung, or shot if they enter your home. The programmer also bemoans the fact that his taxes help save their lives.
- Commodore Format
- March 1994 (Issue 42) Heaven – The Path to Righteousness: 20 Essential Games
- October 1995 (Issue 61) – The Top Ten C64 Games of all Time
- MobyGames ID: 45660
- Wikipedia (en)
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Patrick Bregger.
Game added March 17th, 2010. Last modified August 30th, 2023.