TT Racer is a motorcycle game motor cycle racing simulation.
This game is all about racing bikes around grand prix circuits. There are twelve circuits to choose from and each can be tackled on a variety of class of bike and difficulty settings. Races can be a full season, in which case the game will take the player through all tracks in the correct order, or a single race in which case the player(s) select the track they want. Each race consists of up to 15 other bikes and as this is a simulation, pit stops for refuelling and tyre changing is catered for as well.
Features * Twelve circuits : Jarama, Monza, Nürburgring, Salzburgring, Rijeka, Assen, Spa Francorchamps, Paul Ricard, Silverstone, Anderstorp, Misano, and Hockenheim
- Four classes of bike : 80cc, 125cc, 250cc and 500cc
- Four types of competition : Club, National, European, Grand Prix
This sets the level of difficulty and the speed of the computer controlled riders.
- Seven race lengths : 1 lap, 3, 5, 10, 50 or 99 laps or the full GP distance
- Instruments can be enabled or disabled
- Gears can be automatic or manual
- The game documentation claims that it is possible to race against as many as seven friends 'with networking', though this may be platform dependent.
- Race against other players : on the Amstrad this is a one or two player game, on the Spectrum the game documentation claims that the player can race against up to seven friends on a network.
Credits (ZX Spectrum version)
Average score: 54% (based on 3 ratings)
Average score: 2.0 out of 5 (based on 2 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- Your Computer
- 1986 - Simulation of the Year
- MobyGames ID: 50839
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by piltdown_man.
Game added March 24th, 2011. Last modified March 9th, 2023.