Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Description official descriptions
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut is an expanded re-release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and includes all DLC (download content):
- The Missing Link (integrated into the storyline)
- Explosive Mission Pack (including the Tracer Tong pre-order mission)
- Tactical Enhancement Pack
- It also includes the making-of documentary which was originally released with the Augmented Edition
Additionally there are various completely new features:
- An optional in-game commentary mode with Game Director Jean-François Dugas, Art Director Jonathan-Jacques Belletête and Lead Writer Mary DeMarle (various others join in depending on the topic). The conversations are in English, subtitled and displayed through the infolink.
- The boss fights were redesigned. While the player still has to kill the bosses, the areas were expanded and offer additional options for stealth/hacker characters.
- A new game+ mode in which Jensen keeps all his augmentations, but loses his inventory. There are no changes in difficulty and it is not compatible with save games from the standard edition.
- There are a few graphical changes, including a removed yellow filter.
- Jensen now recharges two instead of one energy cell (except on the highest difficulty)
- The console versions also add second-screen abilities:
- Using the second screen for displaying menu screens, including hacking
- Using PS Vita as controller (PS3)
- Using the controller for remote play or making snapshots (Wii U)
This is the first release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Wii U.
Credits (Wii U version)
29 People · View all
|Director of Development|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 88% (based on 36 ratings)
Average score: 3.9 out of 5 (based on 17 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Patrick Bregger.
Game added January 9th, 2014. Last modified August 26th, 2023.