DescriptionYour girlfriend is once again kidnapped by aliens, and you have to rescue her, forcing your way through various levels.
The gameplay and the design haven't much changed since Adventure Island II: there is a world map, you can choose items before starting a level, the levels themselves are quite short (unlike Adventure Island, where each large level contained several stages). You perform standard "adventure island" activities: ride various types of dinosaurs, throw boomerangs at snails, birds, snakes, and skulls, collect grapes and apples, jump over stones, and of course, ride your old trusty skateboard.
There are no promo images for this game
- "高橋名人の冒険島III " -- Japanese spelling
- "Takahashi Meijin no Boukenjima III" -- Japanese title
- "Hudson's Adventure Island III" -- NES in-game title
- "Hudson's Adventure Island II" -- Game Boy in-game title
- "Adventure Island II: Aliens in Paradise" -- US Game Boy title
- "Adventure Island II" -- International Game Boy title
- "Adventure Island 3" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Game Boy||Aug 18, 2009||90|
|Play Time||Game Boy||Jan, 1994||84 out of 100||84|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Game Boy||Feb, 1993||33 out of 40||82|
|Hardcore Gaming 101||NES||2010||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Freaks 365||NES||2008||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Video Games||Game Boy||Dec, 1993||71 out of 100||71|
|Retro Game Age||NES||May 01, 2015||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||NES||Aug, 1992||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Nerdicus Reviews||NES||Oct, 2013||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.