PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Set in mysterious Ancient Egypt, Assassin’s Creed® Origins is a new beginning. Experience a new way to fight while exploring the great pyramids and hidden tombs across the country of Ancient Egypt. Encounter many different storylines along your journey.
THE MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT – Discover lost tombs, the great pyramids, mummies, the gods, and more!
· AN ORIGIN STORY – Start at the beginning, with the never-before-told origins of Assassin’s Creed.
· A COMPLETELY NEW WAY TO FIGHT – A totally revamped, versatile, and fast-paced combat system.
· MANY MEMORABLE QUESTS – Discover a new adventure every time you play.
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- "Assassin's Creed: Истоки" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: AnvilNext
- Assassin's Creed series
- Gameplay feature: Horse Riding
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Middleware: HumanIK
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Middleware: SpeedTree
- Middleware: Wwise
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Ubisoft Club / Uplay supported games
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Loot Gaming||Windows||Oct 29, 2017||9.5 out of 10||95|
|The Loot Gaming||PlayStation 4||Oct 29, 2017||9.5 out of 10||95|
|IGN||Windows||Oct 26, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Girl Gamers UK||PlayStation 4||Nov 14, 2017||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Oct 26, 2017||89 out of 100||89|
|MAN!AC||PlayStation 4||Nov 12, 2017||89 out of 100||89|
|GamePro (Germany) (IDG)||PlayStation 4||Oct 26, 2017||88 out of 100||88|
|4Players.de||Windows||Nov 03, 2017||82 out of 100||82|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Nov 03, 2017||82 out of 100||82|
|RPG Site||PlayStation 4||Oct 26, 2017||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Best Action/Adventure Game – Nominated
- Steam Awards
- 2017 — The 'Even Better Than I Expected' Award — Nominated
PlayStation 4 Credits
In memory of:
To our AC Community: