Game Groups > Assassin's Creed series
A series of stealth games originally created by Patrice Désilets, with strong emphasis on acrobatics, the freedom of exploration through wide and expansive cities, and the unique skills of an Assassin. The overarching story line, beginning in the year 2012, puts the focus on Desmond Miles and his link through history to a number of assassins from the Third Crusade to 15th century Italy. Desmond can relive the memories of these assassins through a device known as the Animus, allowing the player to play as his bloodline and discover the mysteries of the past.
Altaïr is the key character of the original game and its spin-offs, while Ezio Auditore di Firenze becomes the central character beginning with the sequel, and through to Brotherhood, the first multiplayer edition of the series.
- Gameplay feature: Body dragging
- Gameplay feature: Equipment quick slots
- Gameplay feature: Horse riding
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Lock picking
- Gameplay feature: Pickpocketing
- Physical Bonus Content: Character Figurine / Bust
- Physical Bonus Content: Steelbook
- Pre-order releases
- Ubisoft Connect / Ubisoft Club / Uplay supported games
[ Page 1 of 4 ] [ Next ]