Not an American user?
DescriptionIn this math/logic game, two players compete against each other trying to solve equations.
Two sets of orbiting symbols are presented at the center of the screen, while an equation is presented in the bottom side of the screen. One of the variables in the equation is represented by a question mark (?), and the players must conduct their characters to catch the right missing symbol. Sometimes the right symbol will be at the center of the orbit, and the players can duck (by pressing the action button) in order to avoid touching the wrong symbols.
If they get a wrong symbol, their character will be sent to his starting point, and will nod in disapproval. The wrong symbol will be taken out, increasing the chances of the right symbol to be caught. If the players get the right symbol, they'll cheer up and a point will be scored. The game ends when a player first scores ten correct answers.
There are no promo images for this game
- "プレイ算数ゲーム" -- Japanese spelling
- "Vorschul-Rechnen" -- German title
- "Telegiochi numerici" -- Italian title
- "Regn og leg" -- Danish title
- "Räkneövningar för lekskolan" -- Swedish title
- "Playschool Maths" -- UK title
- "Play Sansū Game" -- Japanese title
- "Mith & Math" -- Jopac release title
- "Maths Amusantes" -- French title
- "Kleuter-wiskunde" -- Dutch title
- "Juego escolar: Matemáticas" -- Spanish title
- "Acerte Seu Número!" -- Brazilian title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
chirinea (46734) added I've Got Your Number! (Odyssey 2) on Jul 19, 2007
Credits (1 people)