Not an American user?
DescriptionYou control a heroic knight, who is actually prince Gilgamesh, who must attempt to rescue the maiden from the demon Druaga. You are armed with a sword and shield to attack and defend. You move from floor to floor, which are constructed as mazes, searching for the key; this key will unlock the stage exit. Items can be found by performing various (unknown/hidden) tasks on each floor.
- "ドルアーガの塔" -- Japanese spelling
- "アーケードアーカイブス ドルアーガの塔" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch spelling
- "Druaga no Tō" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Archives: The Tower of Druaga" -- PS4 / Switch title
- "Arcade Archives: Druaga no Tō" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Arcade Archives series
- Games made into TV series
- Tower of Druaga series
- Video games turned into board / card games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Arcade games with puzzles, hidden endings e.g Bubble Bobble||2||cause a commotion!
Nov 12, 2022
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Infernos (38398) added The Tower of Druaga (Sharp X1) on Mar 04, 2014
Credits (2 people)
Program arranged by:
Dempa Shimbunsha [電波新聞社], K. Hirakawa (as K. Hirakawa)