Game Groups > Police Quest series
The Police Quest series are traditional adventure games developed by Sierra, which follow the adventures of Sonny Bonds, a police officer in the fictional city of Lytton, California. The first three games were designed under the supervision of former Highway Patrol officer Jim Walls.
The last game in the series is a departure from the first three, and follows a murder investigation in real-life Los Angeles, led by detective John Carey. Jim Walls was replaced by former LAPD Chief Daryl F. Gates. The adventure games were discontinued after the fourth game, but Sierra continued to publish "police simulators" under the brand name SWAT.
- Command & Conquer franchise
- Enhanced remakes
- Game Engine: Adventure Game Interpreter (AGI)
- Game Engine: Adventure Game Studio (AGS)
- Game Engine: Sierra's Creative Interpreter (SCI)
- Leisure Suit Larry series
- Setting: City - Los Angeles
- Space Quest series
- SWAT series
- Theme: Law enforcement