Edward Kennedy Ellington,
Moby ID: 230634
Biography edit · view history
Edward Kennedy "Duke" Ellington (April 29, 1899 – May 24, 1974) was an American composer and pianist. He was one of the first and most influential leaders of jazz orchestra (Big Band), contributing to the development of the swing style in 1930s. Many of his compositions have become jazz standards, and he is the most recorded jazz composer of all times.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Mafia: Definitive Edition (2020, Windows)||'Black and Tan Fantasy'|
|Battlefield V (2018, Windows)||'Take the A Train'|
|L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (2011, Windows)||"Maybe I Should Change My Ways"|
|L.A. Noire (2011, Xbox 360)||"Maybe I Should Change My Ways"|
|Beaver Builder (2010, Windows)||Music|
|The Saboteur (2009, PlayStation 3)||"Caravan" Music by|
|The Saboteur (2009, Windows)||"Caravan"|
|Grand Theft Auto IV (2008, Windows)||"Take The 'A' Train"|
|Fedora Spade: The Last Job (2008, Windows)||Featuring Jazz Music by|
|Fedora Spade: Case 3 - Death Wears a Fedora (2007, Windows)||Featuring Jazz Music by|
|Fedora Spade: The Red Ring (2007, Windows)||Featuring Jazz Music by|
|NBA 2K1 (2000, Dreamcast)||"DA GOODNESS"|
[ full credits ]
- 5 games with Ella Fitzgerald
- 4 games with Jennifer Kolbe
- 4 games with Daniel Einzig
- 4 games with Irving Mills
- 4 games with Siobhan Boes
- 4 games with Christopher Fiumano
- 4 games with John Noble
- 4 games with Frank Loesser
- 3 games with Craig Conner
- 3 games with Raquel Garcia González
- 6 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 4 games with OC3 Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 games with Havok
- 3 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 3 games with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 3 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 3 games with Rockstar North Ltd.
- 3 games with Rockstar New England
- 3 games with Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 3 games with Valve Corporation