L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
Description official descriptions
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is a compilation of L.A. Noire and all of its DLCs (downloadable add-ons):
- L.A. Noire: Nicholson Electroplating (Arson case)
- L.A. Noire: Reefer Madness (Vice case)
- L.A. Noire: The Naked City (Vice case)
- L.A. Noire: A Slip of the Tongue (Traffic case)
- L.A. Noire: The Consul's Car (Traffic case)
- L.A. Noire: The Badge Pursuit (Challenge)
- L.A. Noire: The Broderick (Suit)
- L.A. Noire: The Sharpshooter (Suit)
- L.A. Noire: Chicago Piano (Machine gun)
This is the first Windows release of the included games. Initially, it was released as a whole, but later got separated into normal edition L.A. Noire and L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle.
The 2017 release of L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch is a port of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition with overall technical and graphical enhancements, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles and high resolution textures. The game features all the content from "The Complete Edition" and has new collectibles and detective suits to unlock, each with unique special abilities. The Nintendo Switch version has new enhancements specifically for Switch gaming, including a Joy-Con mode , HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles, plus contextual touch screen controls. This is the first release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- L.A.ノワール - Japanese spelling
- Character Feature: Actual person's looks and voice
- Genre: Open world / Free-roaming / Sandbox action and driving
- Japanese PlayStation 4 games with full English support
- L.A. Noire series
- Middleware: Bink Video
- Middleware: Nvidia 3D Vision
- PlayStation 3 Essentials Range releases
- Setting: 1940s
- Setting: City - Los Angeles
- Theme: Law enforcement
See any errors or missing info for this game?
You can submit a correction, contribute trivia, add to a game group, add a related site or alternate title.
Credits (Windows version)
1,420 People (1,343 developers, 77 thanks) · View all
|Lead Gameplay Programmer|
|Vehicle Dynamics Programming|
|[ full credits ]|
References to the game
The game was parodied in an episode of "Die Redaktion" (The Editorial Team), a monthly comedy video produced by the German gaming magazine GameStar. It was published on the DVD of issue 04/2012.
In the series "South Park" in Season 15 - Episode 7 "You're Getting Old" at 11:50 Kenny, Kyle and Cartman play L.A. Noire. Stan comes with a diagnosed "Cynicism" to them and describes the game with "Who plays video games to listen to a bunch of characters talking and only press X button?".
Related Sites +
Official website (English)
- MobyGames ID: 53582
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Patrick Bregger.
Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch added by Kam1Kaz3NL77. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 added by Sciere.
Additional contributors: chromax, jean-louis, Rik Hideto, Kam1Kaz3NL77.
Last modified February 23rd, 2023.