Moby ID: 3398
Biography edit · view history
Mark joined Infinity Ward as the Audio Lead in early July 2004. Previously, after getting his start in the industry in 1991, he worked on over forty-five games for all platforms with Sculptured Software, Iguana-West, and finally Acclaim Entertainment where he served as Audio Director. His credits include lead roles on top sellers Mortal Kombat I, II, and III, Turok I and II PC, WWF Warzone, and WWF Attitude. Before entering into game development, Mark served as an audio technician for NASA’s Media Services where he had the opportunity to work on eleven shuttle missions over a three year period. His personal interests including gaming, music, and offroading.
Credited on 43 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Campaign Remastered (2020, PlayStation 4)||Infinity Ward: Original Team|
|Call of Duty: Warzone (2020, Windows)||External Support|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019, PlayStation 4)||External Support|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Remastered (2017, PlayStation 4)||Infinite Ward - Original Team|
|Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016, PlayStation 4)||External Partners|
|Call of Duty: Ghosts (2013, Xbox One)||Designed and Developed by Infinity Ward, Neversoft and Raven Software|
|Call of Duty: MW3 (2011, Xbox 360)||Designed and Developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009, Windows)||Audio Lead|
|Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007, Windows)||Audio Lead|
|Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition (2006, Windows)||Audio Lead|
|Call of Duty 2 (2005, Xbox 360)||Audio Lead|
|Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (2005, GameCube)||Music Special Thanks|
|Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (Collector's Edition) (2005, PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks|
|Call of Duty 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005, Windows)||Audio Lead|
|Legends of Wrestling II (2002, PlayStation 2)||Audio Director|
|Legends of Wrestling (2002, GameCube)||Audio Director|
|Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (2002, GameCube)||Audio Director|
|Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (2000, Dreamcast)||Sound Staff|
|ECW Anarchy Rulz (2000, Dreamcast)||Audio Director|
|WWF War Zone (1998, Nintendo 64)||Sound Team|
[ full credits ]
- 14 games with Joe Buffington
- 14 games with Michael Mantarro
- 13 games with Gary Rowberry
- 13 games with Matt Grate
- 12 games with Stephanie O'Malley Deming
- 12 games with Nathan Silvers
- 12 games with Peter Chen
- 12 games with Kai Hsu
- 12 games with Francis James Jimenez
- 12 games with Oscar Lopez
- 28 games with Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City
- 14 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 13 games with Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- 10 games with Infinity Ward, Inc.
- 8 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 6 games with Treyarch Corporation
- 6 games with Raven Software Corporation
- 6 games with Playtronic Industrial Ltda.
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Earbash Audio, Inc.