Moby ID: 588928
Biography edit · view history
Jari Hokkanen's first footstep in the industry was at Supercell where he began his path to glory by working in games like Clash of Clans, Battle Buddies and Gunshine.net. In 2012 he joined Remedy Entertainment where he worked on Remedy's first iOS title Agents of Storm. After two years, Jari moved on to co-found Ministry of Games in order to apply his efforts to the challenge of starting a game development company. After a year of hardcore start-up life Jari moved to the Housemarque as a Level Designer working on games such as Alienation for PS4.
Credited on 8 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Diablo IV (2023, Windows)||Blizzard Development Family|
|Nine to Five (2021, Stadia)||Producer|
|Returnal (2021, PlayStation 5)||Executive Producer (Production)|
|Nine Parchments (2017, Windows)||Usability Feedback Thanks|
|Matterfall (2017, PlayStation 4)||Game Designers|
|Nex Machina (2017, Windows)||Housemarque|
|Alienation (2016, PlayStation 4)||Senior Level Designers|
|Clash of Clans (2013, Android)||Clash of Clans (2)|
[ full credits ]
- 7 games with Mikko Sinisalo
- 5 games with Ari Pulkkinen
- 5 games with Jere Sanisalo
- 5 games with Simo Kettunen
- 5 games with Markku Velinen
- 5 games with Joona Heinikoski
- 5 games with Tuomas Malkki
- 5 games with Jukka-Pekka Hannila
- 4 games with Tomi Kokki
- 4 games with Irene Järvinen
- 5 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 4 games with Housemarque Ltd.
- 3 games with Sony Interactive...
- 3 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with AriTunes Oy
- 2 games with Ringtail Studios Ltd.
- 2 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 2 games with Sony Interactive...
- 2 games with Interactive Data...
- 2 games with Volmi Games Ltd.