Moby ID: 68786
Biography edit · view history
Lucas Davis is a very versatile developer having coded in the APE scripting language, C on the GameBoy Advance, done level design and moved into the Game Designer role. Lucas has been a long-time friend of Tom Hall and John Romero having started with them at Ion Storm, moved with them to Monkeystone Games and then finally settled at Midway.
Credited on 13 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Rumbleverse (2022, Windows)||Iron Galaxy|
|Doom (2016, Windows)||Design Director|
|Halo 4 (2012, Xbox 360)||Additional Multiplayer Design and Development|
|Crimson Alliance (2011, Xbox 360)||Technical Design Lead|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010, Windows)||Certain Affinity|
|Everyday Genius: SquareLogic (2009, Windows)||Playtesting|
|BlackSite: Area 51 (2007, Windows)||Additional Game Design|
|Area-51 (2005, PlayStation 2)||Campaign Designers|
|Cartoon Network Block Party (2004, Game Boy Advance)||Lead Programmer|
|Congo Cube (2003, BREW)||Testing|
|Red Faction (2003, N-Gage)||Creative Commandos|
|Hyperspace Delivery Boy! (2002, Windows)||MIS/Music|
|Anachronox (2001, Windows)||Ape Programmer|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with John Romero
- 5 games with Tom A. Hall
- 4 games with Phil Wattenbarger
- 4 games with Stevie Case
- 4 games with Stefan Sinclair
- 4 games with Steev Kelly
- 4 games with Dan Rubel
- 4 games with David Salaiz
- 4 games with Thomas Mauer
- 4 games with Jason Borne
- 4 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 4 games with Certain Affinity, Inc.
- 4 games with Monkeystone Games
- 4 games with Valve Corporation
- 3 games with Noviy Disk
- 3 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 3 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 2 games with Midway Studios - Austin Inc.
- 2 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Epic Games, Inc.