Games with classical music
Group DescriptionRather than concerning itself with the traditions, methods, and styles of the European classical music, this group primarily deals with the games that feature, in one form or another, actual renditions of compositions belonging to the so-called common practice period of the European art music, most (all?) of which are available in public domain.
- No original compositions, even if they mimic styles of existing composers are allowed.
- No licensed modern day classical music is to be included in this group.
- For the purposes of clarity, only games with either a prominent and sustained performance (no 15-second loop emanating from the ingame radio receiver) or numerous instances (Peggle) are allowed.
- If the use of the composition(s) is uncredited, be sure to submit a trivia item.
- We advise you not to include blindly games, featuring Beethoven/Bach/Mozart/Schubert in the credits, until you're absolutely sure that those instances are significant enough for inclusion.
|Viewing Page 1 of 4||(items 1-25 of 78)||Next|
Front cover for Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Complete
Front cover for Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Gold Edition
Front cover for Stacking: The Lost Hobo King
Front cover for Musaic Box
Front cover for Ruins
Screenshot from Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Complete
Screenshot from Musaic Box
Screenshot from Ruins
Screenshot from Eternal Sonata
Screenshot from The Kite