Games with classical music
Group DescriptionRather than concerning itself with the traditions, methods, and styles of the European classical music, this group primarily deals with the games that feature, in one form or another, actual renditions of compositions belonging to the so-called common practice period of the European art music, most (all?) of which are available in public domain.
- No original compositions, even if they mimic styles of existing composers are allowed.
- No licensed modern day classical music is to be included in this group.
- For the purposes of clarity, only games with either a prominent and sustained performance (no 15-second loop emanating from the ingame radio receiver) or numerous instances (Peggle) are allowed.
- If the use of the composition(s) is uncredited, be sure to submit a trivia item.
- We advise you not to include blindly games, featuring Beethoven/Bach/Mozart/Schubert in the credits, until you're absolutely sure that those instances are significant enough for inclusion.
|Viewing Page 1 of 4||(items 1-25 of 78)||Next|
Front cover for The Kite
Front cover for Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague
Front cover for The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
Front cover for Peggle
Front cover for Eternal Sonata
Screenshot from The Kite
Screenshot from Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague
Screenshot from Peggle
Screenshot from Eternal Sonata
Screenshot from Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Complete