This is a version of the well-known board game, in which you must solve a murder by discovering who the murderer was, in which room and with which weapon, by listing clues as other players are forced to reveal which cards they have, as proof that particular people/weapons/rooms were not involved.
This implementation includes a 3-D mansion game board, 3-D character models, and animations for the player/weapon murder combinations. Three levels of computer AI are available for solo games, along with modem/network play options.
- "Cluedo: Omicidio a Blackwell Grange" -- Italian title
- "Cluedo: Murder at Blackwell Grange" -- UK title
- "Cluedo: Mord på Svarthult" -- Swedish title
- "CLUEDO: Moord in Blackwell Grange" -- Dutch title
- "Cluedo: Asesinato en Blackwell Grange" -- Spanish title
- "Cluedo" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion
was bundled with AOL trial software and re-released in 2001 as a promotional give-away with boxes of General Mills cereals.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by ClydeFrog (10081)
on Jul 20, 2000.