DescriptionWoody has been stolen from the bedroom, ready to be sold to the highest bidder by an evil toy collector. It's up to good friend Buzz Lightyear to fight his way through from the bedroom to the outside world in order to save Woody from the toy market and bring him home.
All of the character from the 3D animated movie appear through-out the side scroller to help Buzz get to where he is needed. Along with the use of his cannon, Buzz can jump to hard to reach places, also useful in collecting the hidden coins that open bonus levels.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Toy Story 2 de Disney•Pixar: ¡Buzz Lightyear al rescate!" -- Spanish title
- "Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear eilt zur Hilfe!" -- German Dreamcast title
- "Toy Story 2 Action Game" -- PC title
- "Disney•Pixar's Toy Story 2 Action-Spiel" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pixar licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Toy Story licensees
- Walt Disney games
|Very good 3d action game.||PlayStation||James Kirk (159)|
|Absolute Playstation||PlayStation||Dec, 1999||86 out of 100||86|
|Video Games||PlayStation||Jan, 2000||84 out of 100||84|
|Video Games||Nintendo 64||Feb, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Feb, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|GameSpot||Nintendo 64||Dec 08, 1999||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dreamcast||Nov 16, 2000||12 out of 20||60|
|Super Play (Sweden)||PlayStation||Mar, 2000||6 out of 10||60|
|PC Zone||Windows||Aug 13, 2001||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Apr 07, 2000||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
BanditosThere used to be enemies in this game called banditos who were Mexican stereotypes. People were so enraged, Activision recalled the game and removed the stereotype.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (Information about Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! at Wikipedia)