DescriptionWilliams Arcade Classics is a compilation that includes the following games: Bubbles. The PC and Playstation versions contain FMV supplements, including interviews with the original programmers.
- "Williams Digital Arcade" -- European title
- "Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits" -- PSX/Genesis/Saturn/SNES title
- "Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits 1" -- Dreamcast title
- "Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits" -- European Mega Drive title
Part of the Following Groups
|Fun and tight emulator package.||Robert Morgan (862)|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1995||73 out of 100||73|
|Power Play||Dec, 1995||65 out of 100||65|
|PC Joker||Dec, 1995||25 out of 100||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaJeff Vavasour optimized as much as humanly possible with this emulator; the specs say that a 486 is the bare minimum, but you can play the Robotron emulator on a 386/33 and have very minimal slowdown.
Related Web Sites
- Sean Riddle's Williams Arcade Games Info Page (Good source for williams info including patches to recreate the ROM image for the infamous Pterodactyl-bug.)