DescriptionIn AGD Interactive (formerly Tierra Entertainment)'s latest chapter in the King's Quest VGA remakes, King Graham travels to the land of Kolyma to find his bride, encountering new characters and adventures along the way. He must eventually find the three mystical stones to open a gateway to his final goal.
This is more than a standard remake - the adventure enthusiasts at AGD Interactive have created an entirely new King's Quest, influenced by certain familiar elements from Roberta Williams' original Sierra AGI title. It incorporates new characters, VGA backgrounds and cutscenes, and an original MP3 score by the folks over at Quest Studios.
In 2009 AGD Interactive released King's Quest II VGA 3.0, which can be considered a remake of their original 2002 remake. It contains the following enhancements:
- Newly enhanced game visuals featuring hand-painted game backgrounds and character dialog portraits.
- Full narrator speech and lip-syncing for all characters by the very talented professional voice actor, John Bell.
- Windows Vista support.
- Native Ogg Theora movies, which means in-game cutscenes/movies will now play in Linux and PC emulations under Macs.
- Full digital speech and music tracks are now included as part of the download rather than being separate downloads.
- "King's Quest II+" -- AGS Community Name
- "King's Quest 2 VGA remake" -- Informal Name
Part of the Following Groups
- Enhanced remakes
- Game Engine: Adventure Game Studio (AGS)
- King's Quest series
- King's Quest VGA games
The Press Says
|GameHippo.com||Windows||Apr 10, 2003||10 out of 10||100|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Feb 24, 2003||A||100|
|Freegame.cz||Windows||Mar 13, 2006||94 out of 100||94|
|Adventure-Treff||Windows||Dec 02, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Macintosh||Dec 02, 2013||16 out of 20||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Dec 02, 2013||16 out of 20||80|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Version 3.0 Enhanced edition.||3||jlebel (2134)
Mar 23, 2009
|My Vista doesn't want to play :-(||6||DJP Mom (11120)
Aug 25, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites