DescriptionIn Jedi Outcast, you once again play Kyle Katarn, star of LucasArts' Star Wars-inspired 1st-person shooters Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II.
Kyle has retired from being a Jedi fearing consequences from the Dark Side of the Power found within himself during his chase of the foul Sith-Lord Jerec into the lost vale of the Jedi at the end of Dark Forces 2. Chronologically taking place after the second Star Wars Trilogy, you'll meet various well known people from the original Star Wars movies like Luke Skywalker himself and Lando Calrissian.
Also following the tradition of its predecessors, you explore the surroundings in the typical 3D environment and can use a lot of different weapons and gear from the Star Wars Universe, including the famous Jedi Weapon, the light saber.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 47 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "杰迪武士2：杰迪放逐者" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "JKII" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Force Powers-themed games
- Star Wars: Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series
- Star Wars licensees
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Mac Addict||Feb, 2003||100|
|Mac Gamer||Dec 12, 2002||97 out of 100||97|
|IGN||Nov 22, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Macworld||Feb 01, 2003||90|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Dec 10, 2002||8.5 out of 10||85|
|AppleLinks.Com||Dec 10, 2002||80|
|JeuxMac.com||Dec, 2002||4 out of 5||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaBuilt with the ID software Q3: Team Arena engine.
Related Web Sites
- Fight the Dark Side -- An Apple Games article (archived on the author's webpage) about the Macintosh version of Jedi Outcast, with commentary being provided by Aspyr Media President Michael Rogers (August, 2002).
- Jedi Knight 2 files -- Almost all major Jedi Outcast maps, skins and mods can be found here including Jedi Academy files.
- NZMac Review -- A (largely) unscored but positive review of the Macintosh version of the game by NZMac, a New Zealand Apple site (Jan. 01, 2003).
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.