aka: Chris Foster
Biography edit · view history
Chris Foster has a background in Art, Writing and the Classics. He started at Raven Software in the Spring of '95, and has worked on nearly all the titles begun by the company since that time, including Heretic II. In addition to his work at Raven, Chris is creating his own role-playing game, and he is both a published poet and prose writer, as well as being the Assistant Editor for a small, independently run local magazine, The Writer's Block. Chris was Lead Designer on Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Design
Credited on 23 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Call of Duty: Vanguard (2021, Windows)||Raven|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War (2020, PlayStation 4)||Design|
|Call of Duty: Warzone (2020, Windows)||Design|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019, PlayStation 4)||Design|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII (2018, PlayStation 4)||Raven|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Remastered (2017, PlayStation 4)||Raven|
|Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016, PlayStation 4)||Raven|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015, Windows)||Studio Designers|
|Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014, Xbox 360)||Additional Development from Raven Software|
|Call of Duty: Ghosts (2013, Windows)||Designed and Developed by Infinity Ward, Neversoft and Raven Software|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012, Xbox 360)||Raven|
|Call of Duty: MW3 (2011, Xbox 360)||Additional Development Support from Raven Software, Treyarch and Neversoft Entertainment|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010, Windows)||Raven Software|
|Singularity (2010, Windows)||Singularity Team|
|Wolfenstein (2009, PlayStation 3)||Additional Development|
|Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (2003, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (2002, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Pack (2001, Windows)||Project Directors|
|Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000, Windows)||Design Lead|
|Heretic II (1998, Windows)||Additional Design|
[ full credits ]
- 21 games with Brian Raffel
- 19 games with Ste Cork
- 19 games with Indra Yee
- 19 games with James Monroe
- 19 games with Eric C. Biessman
- 19 games with Michael Renner
- 17 games with Steve Raffel
- 17 games with Robert Love
- 16 games with Matt Pinkston
- 16 games with Glenn Vistante
- 21 games with Raven Software Corporation
- 20 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 12 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 10 games with Treyarch Corporation
- 10 games with Valve Corporation
- 9 games with Infinity Ward, Inc.
- 9 games with High Moon Studios, Inc.
- 8 games with DemonWare Ltd.
- 8 games with Sledgehammer Games, Inc.
- 7 games with Nerve Software, LLC