DescriptionWilliams Arcade Classics is a compilation that includes the following games: Bubbles. The PC and Playstation versions contain FMV supplements, including interviews with the original programmers.
- "Williams Digital Arcade" -- European title
- "Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits" -- PSX/Genesis/Saturn/SNES title
- "Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits 1" -- Dreamcast title
- "Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits" -- European Mega Drive title
Part of the Following Groups
|Timeless Masterpieces||D P (124)|
|Total! (Germany)||Jul, 1997||2.75 out of 6||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
BugsThe ROMs for the game Joust in this release contain the "green" ROM image. The green ROM fixes a well known bug that allowed you to endlessly kill Pterodactyls on certain levels, thus achieving incredible scores. In the links section for this game you can find information and a patch program to undo the "green" fix and convert your ROM image back to "yellow" and take advantage of the bug!
OptimizationJeff Vavasour optimized as much as humanly possible with this emulator; the specs say that a 486 is the bare minimum, but you can play the Robotron emulator on a 386/33 and have very minimal slowdown.
Information also contributed by jeff leyda
Related Web Sites
- Sean Riddle's Williams Arcade Games Info Page (Good source for Williams info including patches to recreate the ROM image for the infamous Pterodactyl-bug.)
Print Design and Production: