Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
Also Known As +
- Hi Tech Entertainment - Early company name
This company needs an overview. Contribute one!
Credited on 68 Games from 1985 to 1994
Displaying most recent · View all
|Tom and Jerry: Frantic Antics! (1994 on Genesis)|
|Mickey's Adventures in Numberland (1994 on NES)|
|Mickey's Ultimate Challenge (1994 on Game Boy, SNES, Genesis...)|
|A Dinosaur's Tale (1994 on Genesis)|
|Barbie and her Magical House (1994 on Windows 3.x, Macintosh)|
|Street Fighter Series (1994 on DOS)|
|Harley's Humongous Adventure (1993 on SNES)|
|We're Back!: A Dinosaur's Story (1993 on DOS, SNES)|
|The New Chessmaster (1993 on Game Boy)|
|Tom and Jerry (1993 on SNES)|
|Mickey's Safari In Letterland (1993 on NES)|
|Rollerblade Racer (1993 on DOS, NES)|
|The Hunt for Red October (1993 on SNES)|
|Barbie Super Model (1993 on DOS, SNES, Genesis)|
|Beethoven's 2nd (1993 on DOS, SNES)|
|Tom and Jerry: Frantic Antics! (1993 on Game Boy)|
|We're Back! (1993 on Game Boy)|
|Tom & Jerry (1992 on Game Boy, Game Boy Color)|
|Sesame Street Countdown (1992 on NES)|
|Barbie Game Girl (1992 on Game Boy)|
[ view all ]
- 15 games with RSP, Inc.
- 8 games with Krome Studios Melbourne
- 6 games with Turner Entertainment Company
- 6 games with Softie, Inc.
- 5 games with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 4 games with CTW Software Group
- 4 games with MicroMosaics Productions, Inc.
- 3 games with Paramount Pictures Corporation
- 3 games with Software Toolworks, Inc., The
- 2 games with Software Creations Ltd.