Moby ID: 2761
Biography edit · view history
Brian graduated from Rusden Media & Drama in 1990. Most notable alumni was Rachel Griffiths. He fell into the games industry by luck. Main interest is in film and was able to utilise in the games industry. However, the industry is very strainful in Australia, and after 10 years it had had enough of Brian. He currently does spare parts for Karcher pressure cleaners and his main focus is theatre.
Credited on 34 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Ice Nine (2005, Game Boy Advance)||Vocal Talents|
|Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (2004, Game Boy Advance)||Quality Assurance|
|Minority Report: Everybody Runs (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Special Thanks|
|Doom II (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Producer|
|Duke Nukem Advance (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Producer|
|Space Invaders (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Associate Producer|
|Backyard Football (2002, Game Boy Advance)||Special Thanks|
|Spider-Man 2: The Sinister Six (2001, Game Boy Color)||QA Managers (Torus)|
|NBA Hoopz (2001, Game Boy Color)||QA Manager|
|Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure (2000, Game Boy Color)||QA Manager (Torus)|
|Carmageddon 3: TDR 2000 (2000, Windows)||QA Manager|
|KKND2: Krossfire (1998, Windows)||Mission Building|
|KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy (1997, DOS)||Mission Designers|
|KKND: Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme (1997, Windows)||Mission Designers|
|Caesars Palace (1997, PlayStation)||Game Design|
|Cricket 96 (1996, DOS)||Design Support by|
|True Lies (1994, Genesis)||Map Design|
|True Lies (1994, Game Boy)||Beam Production Team|
|Itchy & Scratchy in Miniature Golf Madness (1994, Game Boy)||Quality Assurance|
|Mickey's Adventures in Numberland (1994, NES)||Game Testing|
[ full credits ]
- 23 games with Marshall Parker
- 16 games with Bill McIntosh
- 14 games with Shane Collier
- 12 games with Alfred Milgrom
- 11 games with Andrew Scott
- 10 games with Brian Post
- 10 games with James Halprin
- 10 games with Bradley Lewis
- 9 games with Ian Malcolm
- 9 games with Kevin McIntosh
[ 907 more people ]
- 23 games with Krome Studios Melbourne
- 11 games with Torus Games Pty. Ltd.
- 7 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 6 games with Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- 5 games with Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- 4 games with Acclaim Japan, Ltd.
- 3 games with Atari, Inc.
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 3 games with LJN Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Victor Entertainment Inc.