Moby ID: 5517
Overview edit · view history
NinjaBee is a division of Wahoo Studios focused on self-funded creative efforts, established on 17th September 2004. They quickly started to focus on Xbox 360 Live Arcade games, and released Outpost Kaloki X and Cloning Clyde.
Credited on 13 Games from 2004 to 2018
|A Handful of Keflings (2018 on Windows)|
|Nutjitsu (2013 on Xbox One, Windows Apps, PlayStation 4)|
|Akimi Village (2011 on PlayStation 3)|
|A World of Keflings (2010 on Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows Apps...)|
|Ancients of Ooga (2010 on Xbox 360, Windows)|
|Doritos: Dash of Destruction (2008 on Xbox 360)|
|Boingz (2008 on Wii)|
|A Kingdom for Keflings (2008 on Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One)|
|The Amazing Brain Train! (2008 on Linux, Windows, Macintosh...)|
|Band of Bugs (2007 on Windows, Xbox 360)|
|Cloning Clyde (2006 on Windows, Xbox 360)|
|Outpost Kaloki X (2005 on Xbox 360)|
|Outpost Kaloki (2004 on Windows)|
- September 17th, 2004
NinjaBee is set up as the mobile division of Wahoo Studios, Inc.
Related Web Sites +
- 4 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 3 games with GamersGate AB
- 3 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with Wahoo Studios, Inc.
- 2 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 2 games with Bacon Wrapped Games
- 1 game with SomaTone Interactive Audio
- 1 game with VMC Game Labs
- 1 game with Castle Associates
- 1 game with Real Networks, Inc.