šŸ³ Moby v2024.06.07

Forums > Off Topic > Poor kitty!!!!

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/17/2006 1:32 AM · Permalink · Report

Did you guys ever see the series of pictures of the chineese woman crushing the poor kitten? That is sick. What kind of person would do that? It is so immoral. And cruel. That woman is sick. I say we all stomp her eye with our Stilletos and see what she thinks of it now! And i also heard it was for a shoe commercial. Anyone able to tell me if that is right or not?

Foxhack (32098) on 5/17/2006 6:41 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]Did you guys ever see the series of pictures of the chineese woman crushing the poor kitten? That is sick. What kind of person would do that? It is so immoral. And cruel. That woman is sick. I say we all stomp her eye with our Stilletos and see what she thinks of it now! And i also heard it was for a shoe commercial. Anyone able to tell me if that is right or not? [/Q --end Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]

... what? How do you know it wasn't filled with computers?

Indra was here (20750) on 5/17/2006 8:10 AM · Permalink · Report

Unless it was for dinner, I don't see the problem.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/17/2006 2:59 PM · Permalink · Report

What do you mean you dont see the problem??? It is COMPLETELY cruel!!!!

Sciere (930965) on 5/17/2006 3:28 PM · Permalink · Report

I have to wait two more weeks for Dreamfall: The Longest Journey to be released in Europe, now that's cruel.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/17/2006 10:10 PM · Permalink · Report

Do you really think that is more cruel than the whole kitten thing???

Terrence Bosky (5397) on 5/17/2006 11:39 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm sure most of us denounce the actions of Wang Jeu, the Kitten Killer of Hangzhou.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/17/2006 11:46 PM · Permalink · Report

I've never heard of this, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Some people are pretty sick.

What a sick f***.

Zovni (10504) on 5/19/2006 1:08 AM · Permalink · Report

That was hardcore. Seen worse though.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/19/2006 2:35 AM · Permalink · Report

Asa cat love I dont think I can bring myself to watch it. I dont think I need to see it anyway, I can pretty muc get the picture.

Slug Camargo (583) on 5/19/2006 2:52 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]I say we all stomp her eye with our Stilletos and see what she thinks of it now! [/Q --end Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]

As big a fan of Dr. Frank N' Furter as I am, I'm still kind of troubled by the fact that you assume everyone around here is wearing stilletos.

nullnullnull (1463) on 5/19/2006 4:32 AM · Permalink · Report

Well I am not watching it. Too much of a gentle soul to watch a women stomp on a kitty.

Cassie_hearts_MCR on 5/19/2006 8:40 PM · Permalink · Report

It is very sick. lol I meant that if you dont have them you should get them for the special occasion of stomping her eyes out. :) I hate that whore. That just upsets me so much that someone would actually do that and SMILE about it! I really want to find her and kill her. Thats wrong.

Indra was here (20750) on 5/20/2006 4:15 AM · Permalink · Report

If you think that's wrong, you should see what our fellow man/woman does to his/her fellow men/women in their spare time. No one really cares though, as long as its just a few sentences in the paper or a couple of seconds on TV. Oh well.

Diogo Ribeiro (332) on 5/20/2006 7:52 PM · Permalink · Report

It only took me a couple of seconds to stop watching it. Not necessarily because I'm squeamish but because I suspect that, much like other similar videos depicting animal cruelty I've been exposed to in the past, it would only haunt me and further increase my dislike for mankind.

And why go that route when I could be doing something much more enjoyable?

Shazbut (163) on 5/20/2006 8:00 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Role-Player wrote--]It only took me a couple of seconds to stop watching it. Not necessarily because I'm squeamish but because I suspect that ... it would only haunt me [/Q --end Role-Player wrote--]

Judging by your avatar at the time that I write this, I'm guessing the damage has been done.

Diogo Ribeiro (332) on 5/20/2006 8:08 PM · Permalink · Report

While not necessarily in good taste, it just seemed appropriate.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 6/5/2006 9:34 PM · Permalink · Report

I understnad why you'd be upset. What that woman does is wrong. But I wouldnt try visiting any 3rd world countries any time soon. Try convinving them that they shoukld treat their animals more kindly :-(

Michael B (303) on 5/25/2006 7:17 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Dr. Von Katze wrote--] [Q2 --start Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]I say we all stomp her eye with our Stilletos and see what she thinks of it now! [/Q2 --end Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]

As big a fan of Dr. Frank N' Furter as I am, I'm still kind of troubled by the fact that you assume everyone around here is wearing stilletos. [/Q --end Dr. Von Katze wrote--] I agree.

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 5/21/2006 2:17 AM · Permalink · Report

I don't know what pictures you're talking about, but if it's some kind of animal torture, I fully agree with you... I also feel the urge to kill a person who tortures living beings... there's really nothing worse than that.

n][rvana (1823) on 5/21/2006 10:44 AM · Permalink · Report

You have to be full of sh*t to kill another living being that has the same right to live and breath as any of us.

Good thing to know that from what IĀ“ve seen here posted, we all find that action outrageous. I hate ppl who abuse animals, and I think that those ppl should be punished harder for their actions. In some countries, those ppl are not even punished!

Michael B (303) on 5/25/2006 7:16 PM · Permalink · Report

I am shocked of hearing this. I hate all who kill or harm animals without any reason.

RE5FAN on 5/28/2006 2:39 AM · Permalink · Report

I agree, only the Burning depths of Hell would be a suitable punishment for that sick bitch.

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 5/29/2006 2:13 AM · Permalink · Report

According to the Buddhist faith, anyone who tortures living beings will be tortured himself in the next incarnation. So this woman knew what to expect, so to say.

Scott Monster (986) on 5/29/2006 2:29 AM · Permalink · Report

Words fail me...

Zovni (10504) on 5/31/2006 3:28 PM · Permalink · Report

The really amusing thing is that this has been around for a while now... yet the video is still up :)

Indra was here (20750) on 5/31/2006 5:59 PM · Permalink · Report

Some people obviously have wierd hobbies. I still have nightmares after browsing through the pages of rotten.com

Unless your brain is trully demented, that is one site no person should go to.

Maw (832) on 5/31/2006 10:06 PM · Permalink · Report

[quote]Seen worse though.[/quote]

Goatse?

[quote]You have to be full of sh*t to kill another living being that has the same right to live and breath as any of us.

Good thing to know that from what IĀ“ve seen here posted, we all find that action outrageous. I hate ppl who abuse animals, and I think that those ppl should be punished harder for their actions. In some countries, those ppl are not even punished![/quote]

But what should the cutoff point for punishing cruelty to animals be? You couldn't send someone to jail for killing a mouse.

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 6/1/2006 1:27 AM · Permalink · Report

Killing a mouse is understandable. Mice can be a danger for health. Although personally I'm against killing mice (I had mice in my apartment once, but I caught them all with a special harmless mousetrap and then released them in the park! LOL! :-)), it's not a crime if a person kills a mouse to protect his well-being. But torturing a harmless animal is a totally different thing. This should be punished by law.

Zovni (10504) on 6/2/2006 2:35 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pathogen wrote--][quote]Seen worse though.[/quote]

Goatse?

[/Q --end Pathogen wrote--]

I wrote that, and yeah, goatse is pretty hardcore, so is japscat. But i was mainly referring to the chinese dude that cooked that cat (notorious for almost causing a lawsuit from PETA to stileproject) or the one with the puppy... (to everyone else: don't ask).

Mobygamesisreanimated (11069) on 6/2/2006 5:15 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Zovni wrote--] [Q2 --start Pathogen wrote--][quote]Seen worse though.[/quote]

Goatse? [/Q2 --end Pathogen wrote--]

I wrote that, and yeah, goatse is pretty hardcore, so is japscat. But i was mainly referring to the chinese dude that cooked that cat (notorious for almost causing a lawsuit from PETA to stileproject) or the one with the puppy... (to everyone else: don't ask). [/Q --end Zovni wrote--]

I don't see how goatse is worse than a woman stomping a cat. It's not a pretty sight, but at least no one's forced to do anything they don't want to (like, you know, dying or stuff like that...)

Michael B (303) on 6/1/2006 11:14 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Inderanta of the Clan Depari wrote--]Some people obviously have wierd hobbies. I still have nightmares after browsing through the pages of rotten.com

Unless your brain is trully demented, that is one site no person should go to. [/Q --end Inderanta of the Clan Depari wrote--] I have also seen this site. I was so sick after seeing it, that I almost threw up. How can someone create such a site?

Unicorn Lynx (181769) on 6/2/2006 6:27 AM · Permalink · Report

A lot of people out there, especially young ones, think that being extremely cynical, reject common morals, have a taste for everything disgusting is very cool and mature. Such people often had a childhood spoiled by hypocricy and narrow-mindness. So when they grow up, they go to the other extreme, they become radical. If their parents didn't talk to them about sex, they become attracted all kinds of perverse things. If nobody bothered to show them the ugly side of the world, they begin to like it. If they were taught that all people are nice and that if you're nice, you'll go to heaven, they begin to spit on people.

Any kind of radical thinking invariably leads to its opposite. Always and everywhere. In politics, society, and arts.

Sorry, I got carried away :/

Zovni (10504) on 6/2/2006 10:56 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn Lynx wrote--] Sorry, I got carried away :/ [/Q --end Unicorn Lynx wrote--]

No shit pops! XD

Indra was here (20750) on 6/5/2006 4:44 PM · Permalink · Report

I hope PETA doesn't find out what I did during Biology class in Junior Highschool. Boy was I sadistic back then.

~~ (202) on 6/27/2006 3:02 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--]Did you guys ever see the series of pictures of the chineese woman crushing the poor kitten? That is sick. What kind of person would do that? It is so immoral. And cruel. That woman is sick. I say we all stomp her eye with our Stilletos and see what she thinks of it now! And i also heard it was for a shoe commercial. Anyone able to tell me if that is right or not? [/Q --end Cassie_hearts_MCR wrote--] I haven't, personally, but that sounds disgusting. D=