Forums > Game Forums > Three Sisters' Story > help download dis game

frexiejohn rama on 1/18/2008 3:49 PM · Permalink · Report

Guys i heard a lot of this game and im excited to play with it..hop u can help me download dis game 'Three Sisters' Story as soon as possible...ty

Pseudo_Intellectual (66361) on 1/18/2008 4:22 PM · Permalink · Report

This is not a warez site. We are only here to document games, not to contribute to their illegal distribution. Try looking for a copy for sale on ebay. (Actually, my understanding is that resale there is also in some sense illegal, but... at least I tried 8)

Daniel Saner (3503) on 1/24/2008 3:17 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I don't think there's any 1st-world country where you can legally take away someone's right to sell a game they purchased (as long as they did not make a copy to keep).

Or is there?

Pseudo_Intellectual (66361) on 1/24/2008 10:13 AM · Permalink · Report

depends if you need to validate your copy online before it runs and find that its key has already been activated 8) Of course, they can still sell the package, but the program is defunct!

chirinea (47495) on 1/18/2008 4:25 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start frexiejohn rama wrote--]im excited to play with it.. [/Q --end frexiejohn rama wrote--]Heh, considering the game I bet you are.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66361) on 1/18/2008 4:34 PM · Permalink · Report

Looked like one-handed typing to me.

Stewardesses! Stewardesses!

Unicorn Lynx (181774) on 1/18/2008 5:26 PM · Permalink · Report

The game sucks, dude, don't go near it. Play Des Blood if you want quality sex games.

Indra was here (20754) on 1/22/2008 3:08 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start JazzOleg wrote--]The game sucks, dude, don't go near it. Play Des Blood if you want quality sex games. [/Q --end JazzOleg wrote--]

Depends how good your are with your right hand. Unless you're left handed. :p
Don't mind me, I'm stressed. :)

Zovni (10504) on 1/24/2008 1:21 PM · Permalink · Report

Lol, still bitter about the rape sequence i see :D

Unicorn Lynx (181774) on 1/24/2008 5:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Yeah, that too, but that's not the only reason. Since I discovered Illusion games with all the interactivity and action, I kind of lost interest to those "digital novels" generally.

Indra was here (20754) on 1/24/2008 10:34 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

If Oleg is offended by rape in hentai games, then I'm offended by pregnancy in hentai games. What? I lose because I impregnagate a girl? You can't get girls pregnant in hentai games. Can't get disease, premature e, or anything under 30 cm either. :p

God, I need a life.

The Fabulous King (1332) on 1/24/2008 10:44 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--] God, I need a life. [/Q --end Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--] And yet, God does not hear you :-).

Edit: It's a nice prayer though. I tend to say that too before going to sleep. Have yourself a cookie.