The Dark Queen of Krynn
Description official descriptions
The Dark Queen of Krynn is the last part in the Dragonlance RPG series using the standard game engine found in the Goldbox series (with slight enhancements).
Evil, after failing two times before, finally tries to defeat Good and conquer the world of Krynn. This time, the Dark Queen herself will take command over the forces of Evil. Her aim is to enter Krynn, which would ultimately lead to the defeat of Good. The party's task is to prevent this.
Characters from Death Knights of Krynn can be transferred.
- Dragonlance / Krynn series
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Fantasy Creatures: Dragons
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Automatic leveling
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Gold Box series
- Sound engine: AIL/Miles Sound System
Credits (DOS version)
51 People · View all
|[ full credits ]|
Related Sites +
Dark Queen of Krynn - FAQs & Guides
Strategy guides and other files for this Dark Queen of Krynn
- MobyGames ID: 2757
- Wikipedia (en)
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Rebound Boy.
Amiga added by JRK. Macintosh added by Andy Voss.
Additional contributors: Jeanne.
Last modified February 27th, 2023.