Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Super Star Ultra is an updated remake of Kirby Super Star, a popular SNES game which is broken up into seven main games. In addition to those previous games, Ultra includes five new games and three new sub-games. Listed are just some of the new ones:
- Revenge of the King: this game is a toughened up version of Spring Breeze, the opening game.
- The Arena: fighting every boss that Kirby has met throughout the game, one after the other
- Meta Knightmare Ultra: playing through the first five games as Meta Knight, with his own special abilities and powers
- Kirby Card Swipe: being the first to pick the correct card three times from the top of the screen
- Kirby on the Draw: as enemy targets pop up, the player needs to tap them as they appear while avoiding the bombs
- Snack Tracks: eating all the food on the player's tracks, while avoiding bugs, bombs and rocks
As with the original, Ultra features a heavily featured multiplayer mode. All games can be played either co-operatively or competitively. Spring Breeze can even be played co-operatively on the same system.
- 星のカービィ ウルトラスーパーデラックス - Japanese spelling
- 별의 커비 울트라 슈퍼 디럭스 - Korean spelling
Credits (Nintendo DS version)
79 People (63 developers, 16 thanks) · View all
|[ full credits ]
Average score: 79% (based on 25 ratings)
Average score: 4.1 out of 5 (based on 13 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Ben K.
Game added October 2, 2008. Last modified February 18, 2024.