Wii Fit Plus
Wii Fit Plus is an enhanced version of the original Wii Fit fitness game. In additional to all the existing activities and options, it introduces:
- Training Plus (15 new balance and aerobics games)
- The possibility to have a personalized program of activities, by focusing on a specific body part for instance
- A new indicator, indicating the number of calories you should have burned during an exercise.
- The balance mode is now available directly in the main menu, allowing you to weigh babies and animals. They are also granted avatars in a Mii-like fashion.
Since it is an improvement of the original game, two versions exist: one bundled with the Wii Balance Board, as the original was, and a software-only solus edition, permitting you to import your Wii Fit data.
There are 9 Balance Plus games:
- Soccer Heading, head the soccer balls and dodge other flying objetcs like shoes and mascot heads
- Ski Slalom, lean left and right to ski down a slalom course
- Ski Jump, ski down a ramp and jump as far as possible
- Table tilt, lean your body left right forward and backward to drop the balls into the holes
- Tightrope Walk, walk in place to cross the tightrope. Bend and straighten your knees to jump
- Balance Bubble, guide your Mii down the river by controlling your balance
- Penguin Slide, tilt the iceberg to slide your Mii in a penguin suit and catch fish
- Snowboard Slalom, lean left and right to snowboard down a slalom course
- Lotus Focus, sit on the balance board as still as possible to keep a candle from blowing out
There are 18 Training Plus games:
- Perfect 10, shake your hips to add up to the given number
- Cycling, ride around the island while collecting flags
- Rhythm Kung Fu, mimic kung-fu moves to the beat
- Driving Range, hit the golf ball as close to target as possible
- Segway Circuit, ride around the beach infested by mechanical mole and pop beach balls
- Bird's-Eye Bull's-Eye, flap your arms to fly and land your Mii in a chicken suit on all the targets
- Snowball fight, take cover and throw snowballs at Mii characters
- Obstacle Course Advanced, same as Obstacle Course with an updated course
- Tilt City Plus, same as Tilt City with updated levels
- Rhythm Parade, step in time with the whistle
- Big Top Juggling, use the nunchuck to juggle balls while standing on a big beach ball
- Skate Board Arena, skate over blue stripes and jump ramps and half-pipes while avoiding obstacles
- Table tilt Plus, same as Table tilt with updated levels
- Balance Bubble Plus, same as Balance Bubble with an updated course
- Jogging Plus, jog around the island and afterwards answer three questions about the surroundings
Credits (Wii version)
112 People (98 developers, 14 thanks) · View all
|[ full credits ]
Average score: 82% (based on 14 ratings)
Average score: 3.5 out of 5 (based on 7 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
According to publisher Nintendo, Wii Fit Plus sold 21.11 million copies worldwide (as of September 30, 2015).
Related Sites +
Wikipedia: Wii Fit Plus
article in the open encyclopedia
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history! If your contribution is approved, you will earn points and be credited as a contributor.
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Alaedrain.
Game added December 12, 2009. Last modified December 13, 2023.